IKAD Engineering Oil & Gas
IKAD Engineering has extensive experience in the provision of numerous services to the Oil and Gas Industry, both onshore and offshore. IKAD’s Management systems and accreditations to DNVGL standards compliment these specialised services which are detailed below;
- All aspects of fitting and machining including In-situ Machining
- Overhaul, Rebuild, and Remanufacture of specialised machinery and plant
- Overhaul, Rebuild, and Remanufacture of Anchor and Mooring and Winching systems / components
- Overhaul, Rebuild, and Remanufacture of Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems
- Overhaul, Rebuild, and Remanufacture of Pumps, valves and control systems
- Overhaul, Rebuild, and Remanufacture of Cranes, Davits and Lifts
- Provision of Labour, tooling and equipment hire
- All aspects of Heavy Rigging and load shifting
- Laser Alignment and Vibration Analysis
STRUCTURAL AND PIPING
- Welding & weld repair of all ferrous and non-ferrous materials fitted to offshore facilities to stringent various Welding Codes including ISO, Mil-spec and many various applicable codes.
- Piping System design, maintenance, replacement & repair of varying diameters/sizes from gauge line to Large bore & materials including but not limited Copper Nickel, multiple varying grades of S/S, carbon steel etc.
- Accredited GRE Piping System Installers
- Multi discipline Repair Works inclusive of General, Structural, and Deck plate repair, replacement/renewal.
- Supply of diverse range of Exotic materials & products
- Rubber Lining of pipework, chutes, screens, hoppers etc
- All types of specialised Coating applications in accordance with client and maunfacturers specification’s
- Supervision and Inspection by our NACE 1 & 2 inspectors strictly in accordance with Australian and International standards.
- Abrasive blasting, mechanical surface preparation, airless/conventional & brush/roller application including specialised application of tank coatings
IKAD Engineering represents a number of International OEM’s in Australia. Some of the key partnerships include:
IKAD Engineering is the Australasian exclusive agent for RENK MAAG gearboxes which are utilised by Australian Navy ANZAC Class frigates. This service offering includes maintaining a spare parts inventory for the Department of Defence.
IKAD is the Australian Distributor and Authorised Service Centre of Heila Cranes, who manufacture heavy-duty cranes expressly designed and manufactured for marine applications, both shipboard and offshore, where design, safety and reliability standards are extremely demanding and severe hostile environmental conditions prevail.
IKAD Engineering is the exclusive Australian Product Development and After Sales Service and Parts Distributor for Schoenrock Hydraulik Marine Systems. Schoenrock is one of the world’s leading shipbuilding suppliers in the field of watertight sliding doors; shell doors, hydraulic hatches and ventilation dampers. The company has been fitting out merchant and passenger ships, ferries, cruise liners, yachts and naval ships as well as special ships and offshore plants for over 60 years.
IKAD Engineering also has considerable experience managing works on behalf of other OEM representatives for suppliers such as RENK, Rolls-Royce, Wartsila, SAAB, Raytheon and others.